Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Subject Six: Riots in Greece and Mob Mentality

Okay so Greece recently has been in an economic shit hole for a while now and the people were sick of it. They took to the streets to protest and some violent fucks threw some shit and riots broke out. Being in Greece this past summer I got to see the results of the riots first hand and it was really bizarre. I personally got caught up with one of these riots, only running with them for my own safety, but running with a mob just the same. During the riot and the running I noticed how much the mob was one organic figure and how we moved, jumped, and connected to one another. I always find it interesting when groups of people with a common idea become one large mass.

Greek Riots
Mob Mentality Stories
Flash Mobs




 These last two are pictures my brother took while we were there.



No comments:

Post a Comment