Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Subject Five: Body Modification

Short and sweet explantation: Modifying the body in any physical way to achieve ones interpretation of beauty or ideal appearance. It shouldn't really be an issue because get the fuck over yourself and accept other people have a different aesthetic than yourself. Personally I think it is silly when people can't get jobs because of a nose ring or a tattoo. Modification is everything from cutting your hair to wearing clothes and I see it as unfair to hold one hire than another because of the majorities opinion. Honestly it isn't something I think about any more and without the extra holes in my body it would be bizarre to me to see my reflection it's kind of this idea that I think everyone should accept. I am really glad to see that tattoos are being accept more as an art form than as a form of punk rock or rebellion.

Body Modification Ezine
Tattoo Snob
Inked Culture






No comments:

Post a Comment